Friday, October 25, 2013

Behind The Name

Hi Everyone! I would like to take the time right now for my first blog post to introduce myself, my daughter and a little about my life. I am also going to talk about why I named the blog, AJ Love...


The above picture is of my daughter and I when she was about 6 months?? She is much older now! Anyways, my name is Kim, I am 21 years old and I stay at home with my daughter as well as work part time online! I am engaged to my daughter's father and we have been together for almost 4 years! We are thinking about getting married next year on our 4 year anniversary. It most likely won't be a big ceremony at all due to how expensive weddings can get even when you go cheap! As long as we get married :) Some things I enjoy doing are reading, baking, playing candy crush (yes I am also a candy crush addict!! Not really but it is fun!), etc. 

I can not wait to start sharing some of my favorite recipes with you all! And unlike a lot of recipes I see online it will actually consist of ingredients you can pronounce and find in stores! They also will not be completely complicated since I have "mom" proofed them! Meaning they are completely home made but not too complicated to the point a lot of moms won't have time to try them! I really do look forward to hearing your feedback on them! I am always looking to improve them or just know that they are actually good! Lol
And now introducing the reason I created this blog!.......


My beautiful daughter Amaya (pronounced with the May in the middle)!! My whole world! As you can see she is older now, she just turned two! Where has that baby gone??? Welcome to the toddler stage...where you need plenty of patience!! My daughter is a very active and loving little girl and I love her so much!  

So this brings me to the name of the blog, AJ Love. See my daughters first and middle name is Amaya Jane so for short I put AJ since she is the reason behind my blog! Then I put Love because my daughter's love has gotten me through so much and I really would not know what I would do without her!!

I would love to hear everyone's input on the name of the blog and/or suggestions! Like or dislike, I won't be offended! I would also love for any of my followers to introduce themselves as well! I am always looking for more mom friends! Thanks for reading....

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog and the name. What a great daughter you have. Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feedback!! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete