Monday, October 28, 2013

New Features on AJ Love!

Happy Monday Everyone!!.....


I'm pretty sure my family is the only ones who look forward to Mondays! My fiance has Tuesdays and Wednesdays off every week so Mondays are like our "Friday." I the above picture was too cute not to share with you all!

Anyways, I wanted to make sure to share with you all the new features on AJ Love since when I first did a blog post my blog didn't have what it does now! If you look on the right side of my blog you will see much more then before!

1.) Poll- I added the poll feature so I can get some feedback on certain topics I bring up! About once a week or so there will be a new question to vote on! So make sure to vote!
2.) Follow- The most important new feature is that I added the follow my blog option! All you have to do is enter your email, then you will get an email saying you need to confirm the email address you entered (all you do is click on the link to confirm). And then you will get an email every time I post something new on my blog! And don't forget to share my blog with your friends!
3.) Contact Me Form- Last but not least, I added a contact form to my blog! If you have any questions for me or concerns please let me know! But you don't necessarily need to do all that to just contact me, you can also comment on the blog post if you have a question about that topic or recipe I posted! I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible! As always feedback is always welcomed! I am always looking to make new friends!

Like I mentioned above you can find all of this on the right side of my blog page! And don't forget I am still looking for a cheesecake recipe! Look one post down!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment