Friday, October 25, 2013

In Search of a Good Cheesecake Recipe!

Ahh...cheesecake. One of the most delicious desserts but can be pretty tricking to make! And of course that's my fiance's favorite dessert (Couldn't he like something more simple to make?? Lol)! Usually when I make a cheesecake I opt to make the no-bake kind. Which is really good don't get me wrong but sometimes you just want to mix it up!

 My fiance's birthday is coming up early November and what did he request?? Cheesecake of course! But he said he wants me to try a recipe where you bake the cheesecake. My first response was do you really want me to try out something new on your birthday??? What if it doesn't turn out well??? He insists on having confidence in my baking skills..oh boy. Lol

So knowing that I have this endeavor coming up, I am searching for recipes online for a good cheesecake recipe. But there are so many to choose from and so many mixed reviews on a lot of them! He wants something chocolaty. Does anyone have a good cheesecake recipe? If not, do you have any good tips on baking a cheesecake? I would also love to hear everyone else's favorite desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment